Three Step Registration
Step 1: Register with Ontario Football Alliance
- Player MUST register on line with the Ontario Football Association (OFA) and receive an
OFA number . (Direct payment fee of $35. to OFA)
Step 2: Register with NCAFA
- Player MUST register on line with National Capital Amateur Football Association (NCAFA)
- The OFA and NCAFA online registrations are mandatory prior to the registration with the Bel-Air Football Club
Step 3: Register with Bel-Air Lions / Bel-Air Norsemen Football
- Player registers with Bel-Air Football by providing the OFA number and completing the Registration, Medical and Code of Conduct Forms.
(Proof of Age required for players not registered with NCAFA in 2019)
- NCAFA Registration Form
- BelAir Medical Information Form
- NCAFA Code of Conduct
Practices for tackle football start July 5th for tyke through bantam
Practices for tackle football start July 19th
Tyke thru Bantams practices – John smith field @ Raven park – 1500 Larose Ave, Ottawa, ON
Midget practices – McKellar park – 539 Wavell Avenue, Ottawa, ON
Ages are as of Dec 31st this calendar year.
Note: cash only / all equipment provided.
**there is a $60 non refundable fee for all tackle programs
Financial support if necessary may be possible through programs such as Jumpstart. If unsuccessful then Fee Payments can be discussed with Managers