Bel-Air Lions Tackle
Step 1: Register with Football Ontario
- Player MUST register on line with the Football Ontario and receive a Football Ontario number. The format of the number is FO-xxxx-xxxxx where the x’s are numbers.
- The FO number will be required to complete step 2.
- Direct payment fee to Football Ontario (approx.$43)
- You will receive separate emails with your player FO number and FC number
Step 2: Register with Bel-Air Football Club / NCAFA
- Player MUST register online for Bel-Air Football Club / NCAFA
Practices for Lions tackle football start July 4th. Teams might have some light training in May and June, with full practices starting in July.
Practices for Norsemen tackle football start July 19th
Tyke thru Bantams practices – John smith field @ Raven park – 1500 Larose Ave, Ottawa, ON
Midget practices – McKellar park – 539 Wavell Avenue, Ottawa, ON
Ages are as of Dec 31st this calendar year.
Registration fee payments can be made at the annual BBQ/Registration. Details to come.
Note: cash only / all equipment provided.
|Tyke (U10)||8-9||$260||Aug-Oct **|
|Mosquito (U12)||10-11||$280||Aug-Oct **|
|PeeWee (U14)||12-13||$300||Aug-Oct **|
|Bantam (U16)||14-15||$320||Aug-Oct **|
|Midget (U19)||16-18||$340||Aug-Oct **|
Financial support if necessary may be possible through programs such as Jumpstart. If unsuccessful then Fee Payments can be discussed with Managers